For those of you who have asked – here’s the partial list of topics.
We reserve the right to make adjustments based on the skill level and interests of the participants.This workshop is for anyone who has a DSLR and wants to learn the art of dog photography. You don’t have to be a business owner, but we will be talking business!
- Photographing dogs in a variety of settings - indoors, outdoors and in a studio setting
- Available/ natural lighting
- Handling dogs (and their owners)
- Dog safety in the studio and on-location
- Lighting dogs in the studio – high and mid key, and natural light
- Photographing dogs with their people
- Working with multiple dogs
- Getting those cool action shots
- Building your business by partnering with Non-Profits and Animal Rescue Groups
- Products and Pricing – what sells and what to charge
- Pre-consult and sales appointments
Saturday is reserved for talking about different business models and getting to know each other. Sunday will be a full day of shooting with natural light and supplemental flash both indoors and on location. Monday is focused on studio shooting in Teresa’s studio. Both shooting days we will have live models (both two and four legged)
The wonderful friendships and the private facebook group go on forever!
You will leave with a goodie bag of fun stuff donated by some of our favorite vendors and possibly one of the fabulous door prizes!